Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I might be wrong

Hey you...today is the first day of the rest of my life...at least i'm trying it to to be...
After i get some rest tonight, mail a letter i just wrote, i hope another fase starts and that i'm able to step over an uncomfortable moment in my life.

Sometimes we believe that everything is so assured in our lives that when we lose grip, the world seems to evaporate it’s meaning.
I just wanted to communicate…to be a person that was able to explain, as uncertain and unstable that they might be, the reasons of some of my behaviours.

Why are people moved by all theses interests of sucking each other dry…not leaving anything left so that the person can survive? MONEY, MONEY, MONEYGREED
Step over everything, every person…we are all becoming isolated perfectionists that are not able to maintain a certain image that is demanded from us…we are all suck dry.

“I might be wrong as 1=2 and 2+2=5”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home