Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hidden place...

The unusual diary of my life is becoming something strange…i live in this rollercoaster of emotions…
Today I lost my virginity in the matter of private dances…thanx to someone who has become, without knowing, one of the biggest pillars in my life P.C.…

Today, even knowing it was by payment, I had one of the most beautiful women dancing on my lap…she is really astonishing…you are reading this and laughing of my innocence…she smelled like roses, shined like silver and smiled like a knife penetrating in ly heart...I’m just a kid and I’m discovering life…everyday is a new day for me…


Everyday life, on the other side, i just revelling that i just want to be happy…respect the other…live, and live…be more than just a factual happening of my life…
The drugs I sometimes taste, the alcohol I drink, do not take my perspective away from what I enjoy…

People suck each other dry, like I said yesterday…if it wasn’t for my 2 true friends, A&A I would be lost in this town…on the other side, I’m finding myself…
Thanx to all who keep me alive…

Imploding Mutant Hysteria

P.S. - The names are unknown because i want them to stay like that...you know who you are...There are actually some more persons whom I’m grateful for reaching this point in my life: You know who you are… but specifically I would like to thank my sis; Killo; Caxuxa; Ju; Xoné; Pereira…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehe!!! let my table dance!! abraço. xonéx ;)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home