Saturday, December 03, 2005

That was (and is) my veil...

http://www.anime-bg.dir.bg/images/small_chmploo.jpg
Retrieved on the 3rd of December 2005 at 05h37m.

And I patiently wait, with my sword resting on my shoulder...but the blade carves into my flesh.

Thanks to the ones that were there for me last night…that are going to be with me today…because you know that some of this hard days are crossroads from long years ago that sometimes reappear…because you make space for me to breath, for my sphere to keep rolling. Last night, especially M. (even you pierced some well deserved needles into my heart last night) and Curly Sue, of course!

I.M.H. with killer Oedipus drifts…drifts that are transformed into guitar screams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saudações calorosas! Desta vez resolvi dar uma vista de olhos mais atenta aki ao teu blog, e reparei nestes ultimos textos que escreveste que tens aki muita tralha bem expressa!

"And I patiently wait, with my sword resting on my shoulder...but the blade carves into my flesh." excelente frase, directa à questao
:)) abraços andre

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home