Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Driving on a week grid.


"Week Grid"
All pictures by I.M.H. for Time Fractions
Are there really hard times as we perceive them as so?...This was a hard week, but it's over and another one is starting.

Well here I present a picture grid of the last week…most pictures from tonight.
Oporto, 22h05m, Casa da Musica, on the 6th of December 2005, dEUS walk on stage. Previously, at about 19h10m in the FNAC forum of the Norteshopping, they performed acoustically…
Afterwards, at about 00h40m of the 7th of December of 2005, I start a trip towards south. Lisbon, to be more accurate (arrival: 03h06m). Good music bursting out of the stereo and a night drive…how I love to drive at night listening to music getting under my skin…

Driving song: “If you don’t get what you want” dEUS perform on Pocket Revolution.
Lyrics available on:
http://www.hotellounge.com/songs/ifyoudont.htm

I.M.H. driving…

2 Comments:

Blogger nuno cruz said...

:: As conduções nocturnas são sempre boas conselheiras, especialmente as solitárias.
:: Abraço, NUNO [xina]

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Are there really hard times as we perceive them as so?..."Diria que não, que tudo é relativizado em relação ao global do estado em que se encontra o sistema psíquico. Quando pensava que me tinham roubado o carro nem me arranhou, é só uma máquina uma coisa, nao me aquece nem arrefece, é só uma forma mais prática de ser móvel, mas não o cerne da questão. A questão no seu cerne é o substrato afectivo em que se apoia a indentidade, a autovalorização, que pelo menos em parte deve passar pelos outros, pela qualidade e quantidade das ligações afectivas que cada qual as tem.

Bela foto de grupo, lá tas tu agarrado ao instrumento :) A.S.
bass forever

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home