Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tonight...in memory of...

Today, I am, was happy…in a couple of minutes, everything flips the other way around…

I am/was happy because my Football team won an important match against a difficult team.

I am happy because it’s the birthday of one of my best friends, who I love so much! Obrigado por tudo Ju…Parabéns do fundo do coração do teu “paizinho”…sabes que te amo.

Tonight I am sad because somebody I knew died…suddenly…she decided to die. I will miss you so much…I already do.

Tonight I got scared because somebody pointed a gun at me, from another car, while I was driving…I felt how my life can become someone else’s possession…or not! This time it didn’t.

Tonight I sent you 2 stupid messages…I’m scared, because I miss you. Tonight I wrote you "Amo-te" and I got.............

I.M.H. …without being able to define the exact feeling. I’m frozen…I’m cold. Tonight I’m alone and I want to stay like that...but at the same time I want to share all this with all of you.

Tonight I'm listening to a “Persian Love Song” and “Sanvean”, by Lisa Gerard, very loud on my headphones…in repeat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muita coisa para acontecer numa noite... Se tiveres cá combinamos ai qq coisa, eu tlf!
:)AS

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home