Saturday, April 29, 2006

Grow, a better man...

“To here we go…sail us to the moon”
Photograph by Frantisek Staud, taken from the internet site:
http://phototravels.net/venice/venice-dark.html on the 29th of April 2006 at 3h26m

Every time I look back on what I write, the less I can project my self into that past…I’m evolving, in which direction I don't know, but I am. I'm daily confronted with what makes me become more of a man and less of a child without losing the ability to play…but I’m still so far away from wisdom…I’m so far away of being whatever would give me a complete fulfillment.
I want everyday to grow further away…I really want to become bigger, brighter, wiser, smarter, more sensitive, more fulfilled…I just want to be a better man. I want to reach that 5 after putting together 2 + 2…will I be able to do it?

I’m testing myself…yOU are testing me…you and you are testing me too…we are testing on everyone and that has no wrong side if that testing is not based on “Pigs, in a cage, on antibiotics…” but on respect…we all want to grow from us and others and do not be afraid to test with respect and let yourself be tested by others…we will all grow better!
I’m so ridiculously small…

I.M.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home