Friday, April 07, 2006

If I could just keep my stupid mind together...

Today someone called me a depressed person that is not aware of his depression!
I laughed, for the first time in my life after such an analysis, I laughed…

Cause today I became aware there are loads of things in my life I don’t control, and I have a fake illusion of control over it…even a selfish one, cause believing I make such a difference is just a matter of selfishness…

I spare my existence for nothing but me…for nothing but my sphere rolling on itself, on its own surface, on its on inside-in-out-outside texture. Even so I still believe I have to give the best of me, but from the moment I know I gave my best, there should be nothing to question or to be afraid of. But can we really drain all the possible hypothesis so we come to the conclusion that we really did our best? I think so…if we can calmly analyse the situation, we may get there, even I never felt it…

I’m growing…I can not please everyone…I can not be there for everyone…choices have to be made in life…but the ones that really need us, should know without hesitation, that I am here!

Thanks for reading and I dedicate to all of you this marvellous song performed by Sparklehorse on the album Good Morning Spider called: “Maria’s little elbows”. And to yOU I dedicate the song "I'm so sick of goodbyes" from the same performer and album.

I.M.H.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasnt that a cracker or camper van beethoven song?

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home