Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Self-feeding-ego-potion...

For times, the sphere roles in its hotel and silently it just keep peaking in the rented rooms and the empty one too (we never know that a hidden guest decided to live in it!).
So I’ve become more silent. So I’m hiding in some room of my hotel instead of staying there in the main hall to show myself and be seen by everyone who decides to take a glimpse at me…Cause on days like today, I'm so scared of me...because I despise the image I see in the mirror.
Today, I passed the day asking my own self, how of a vampire my own ego is towards others…I mean, how much do I suck of others in an unidirectional way so that my sphere only absorbs while approaching the rooms with a malicious intension of own revival, and not in an altruistic way! It’s painful to think as me in that way, but maybe I am so! I don’t like that in me…I do not wish to feed that vampire in me…I want to let it starve of hunger for greed for self feeding “ego-potion”.
Of course we all feed ourselves from others, but this can happen in a non selfish and altruistic way of bidirectional growth and energy feeding…
What I want to mean is that from today on I entered a reflection and analysis period to structure my way of existing towards others and how I “use” them! And how they “use” me! Please let me know if you ever felt sucked dry by me! And Iam sorry if I did.

I.M.H...not wanting to breath "self-feeding-ego-potion"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home