Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Year in your room (2046)

Image from the film "2046", taken from the internet page: http://www.duendemad.com/images/cine/48-2046.jpg on the 27th of December 2005 at 02h35m.
I cannot stop listening to this track right now (“The Pioneers (M83 remix)” performed by Bloc Party on the album Silent Alarm Remixed), very loud on my headphones…I cannot go to sleep without leaving here some words…at the same time I shouldn’t because this is only meant to communicate to yOU and only yOU…

The music shouts to me: “It’s all under control…it’s all under control…all you need is time” …and I smile, because I do not have the control…I have no idea if I have time. I just have the certainty of the strength of my love towards yOU. Take me to 2046.

I would love to spend the first seconds of the New Year feeling the softness and sweetness of your lips with my lips.

I.M.H. with self-centred New Years wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home