Thursday, December 15, 2005

Kind of love...

Of course, I wouldn’t be able to sleep before I send this out to the web…

I am surrounded by people…people I love, people I work with, people I live with, people that don’t matter, people that matter…people…

And I promised to become silent towards some aspects of my life, and I will maintain discrete even some of you already know what I’m talking about.
What I would like to leave clear here is that, most things I write are very serious to me…this a stupidly serious blog…and maybe I should take life more at ease…
I use words that for me are very strong and mean a lot…I don’t want to be misunderstood that by putting them here out in the open, that I’m taking weight of them or using them in vain! And now, more specifically, I’m talking about the word LOVE. I’ve used it quite often lattlley because I felt the need to let some persons know that I love them in a specific way. When I mean love, I really do mean love! And when I say “I love you!” I really mean I love you!!! And persons that know me well, know that I don’t use it in vain…that I hadn’t used it for years…
But I’m in love with someone, and she knows who she is…I would turn the world upside-down for you…and that love for you is so strong, that I do not want to silent it, because something so strong, can only mean real, pure, unconditional LOVE. And it’s great to feel it. I LOVE YOU. No hidden messages, no hidden words…just your name, in respect! Because it’s something ours…

Xavier

Images from the movie "Dolls", by Takeshi Kitano.
Music for tonight: "Let's go out tonight", performed by Craig Armstrong, on the album The Space Between us.
P.S. - Maybe this movie does not show the way I love you…but maybe it does…thank you for showing me this masterpiece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home