Friday, December 09, 2005

S

As the dust settles, and I am able to easily open my eyes again, all this questions pop out of my mind! It’s not making the decision of taking its own life that bothers me, but getting it really done?
I start to realize how easy it can be and how hard at the same time…it had been more than 7 or 8 months since I had exchange an email with you…for nearly 8 years we never lost touch and now I can delete your phone number from my mobile phone, because you no longer exist! I can delete your email! I can delete you address...I have to delete you, because you no longer exist...even this post is nonesense because you'll never read it! But I have to let this out.

I realize you are gone! Maybe I wouldn’t miss you if we kept silent for another 8 or 9 months but as we come to facts, I miss you!

So in memory of you, I write this post. I’m not gone judge your act…it just feels cold.
I can only smile at the times we spent together…thank you.

Love, Peace and Empathy.
Respect

X.
To S I dedicate "The Pionner" performed by Bloc Party and remixed by M83 for the album Silent Alarm Remix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home