Sunday, December 11, 2005

Weeks resume.

Picture by I.M.H. for time fractions.

04h51m…just finished working, talking with some friends, have a whisky…putting something in a mailbox...

I feel a strange week (at first I classified as difficult, but I rather change it to strange). A hard week at home with Oedipus tensions being raised very high…but I controlled myself completely. It’s not the matter of winning a battle or a war, it’s a matter of feeling good with myself and with my actions…tune in how I feel and think with how finally I act.

Afterwards, (for those who didn’t get it like that!), I literally got a gun pointed at my head from another car, at about 2h30m of the 8th of December. And rather than scare me, it made me think…but 30 minutes later, that day I read something that only 24 hours later I realized: S (from Belgium) committed suicide!...Seconds can become hours and seconds can just be seconds…time is how we feel it…

In the meanwhile I felt I’m getting stronger, thanks to the support of friends I have and that when I need them they are always there: AGGA, Ana, Killa, Ju, M, Cris, an lots more, but this are the first ones I call, when yOU are not in reach…

The strange thing about all this is that I feel I could become very close (I don’t mean in a physical way, but emotionally, I feel I can trust them completely, but I already made some mistakes thruought my life at this level) with some persons while with others ,that would never be possible. There is no logical explanation for this, it's a feeling…

Today……will you call me? Well you like what I left you in your mailbox? Why do I think you won’t? Only you know…

Maybe I'm, stuck with some things and thoughts in my life...but after I solve them, another crossroad will apear.
Thanks for being there and I dedicate to my dearest friends “Agnus Day” performed by Rufus Wainwright on the album Want Two.

Love you all differently but with the same strength…

I.M.H.

To yOU I’m still listening to “Lullaby” performed by Lamb on the album Fear of Fours.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

b? love?... what?
A

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recibi la noticia de S. Muy estraño. Muy frio como tu lo dices.
Abrazo,

Mario

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ostras Xavi, que fuerte lo de S. Me lo dijo Maria.
Un beso,

Patrizia

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home