Monday, December 19, 2005

I am ashamed and speachless with my behavior...

Movie: "In the mood for love" by Wong Kar-Wai
"My movements dance at the smoothness of your walk and how I love to walk next to yOU!"

Could I have been more ashamed of myself, disrespectful to the person I love in this world? I will not forgive my self for this one and I’m so sorry I’ve hurt you so much…even I know the weight of the word I use to ask for my forgivenes does not have the ability to block the wound of the blade I used on yOU.

I hope I can ever go back to the start.

Xavier...

3 Comments:

Blogger Delírio da Loirinha said...

Caro amigo!
Votos de um Feliz Natal!
Beijinhos natalicios

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAS DISTANCIAS DE CORAZÓN, NO SON DISTANCIAS
YO TAMBIÉN TE HECHO DE MENOS
FELIZ NAVIDAD
CRIS

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite the desire this is the very first time…
A big kiss… I love you and I miss you.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home