Sunday, December 25, 2005

Rooms in hotels! Hotels in rooms!

Image from the film "2046", taken from the internet page: http://www.raremovieimages.com/2046/00612_F_05_1000.jpg on the 25th of December 2005 at 02h45m
So we all are hotels, some more oriental than others!
And each rooms leads to another hotel, another dimension. But yOU are my dimension 2046! The dimension we all go towards when we are looking for something called………..whatever, but we (I’m speaking in general, not specifically) know we are looking for it.
We control our hotel, but, even imposing some rules during check-in, we never control what’s happening inside. This gains more uncertainty when our guests stay in the same room for a very long time. So entering a rented room, we are always entering a dimension that is part of us, because we made it that way, but we do not control de life inside of it. In Oriental Hotel, I even give the liberty for the guests to change the room at their pleasure without reaching a point of destruction…Oriental Hotel cannot lose its personality!
I just imagine the two of us in this position (as in the image at the top of this post)…in room 2046. Your room…in my hotel…but also the door to your hotel, from your room! And where is my room in your hotel?

I.M.H. that loves and misses yOU. I love your room: 2046

P.S. – May all of your Christmas be special in some way! Love + Peace + Empathy <=> Respect <=> 1 = 2 as 2 + 2 = 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home