Friday, December 23, 2005

Oriental Hotel

Image from the movie 2046. Taken from the site: http://www.julietteb.com/divers/2046.jpg on the 23rd of December 2005 at 04h54m.
If all rooms had the intensity of 2046…there would be no 2046…there would only be numbers.
My life as an Oriental Hotel, with different rooms.
There is always room 2046, where yOU are. A huge room, hypnotizing, beautiful, with some mirrors on the wall…wall colours that change from time to time, the position of the furniture changes…a room while looking at the whole of it, I do not perceive every single precious little detail that constitutes it, but those are the things that really hypnotize me. The smell; the light; the shivers I feel while I walk in it, the sounds that constitute the room are unique.
The beauty if yOU laying on the bed, the way yOU smoothly dance with the silk-sheets while yOU sleep…the room is yOU and yOU are part of the room, cause that is your room.
I could spend days…weeks…months…years in that room, exploring every single corner, every piece of furniture that yOU specifically chose to compose it and make it yours.
I love your room, because I love yOU...I want to enter your hotel from your room. But as 1 equals 2, and 2+2 equals 5, your room is enigmatic, and hypnotizing…I’m not looking for the solution, I’m just looking around because it pleases me, it gives me pleasure, it drowns me, I leisure myself in it…because I feel I can make your room (that is part of your hotel) more fascinating for yOU and so make my hotel so much more exiting for me.

Elliptic spheres in hotel rooms!

I.M.H. that loves yOU and misses yOU too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home