Friday, June 23, 2006

Others...

Ovocniy Square, Prague, Czech Republic.
Picture by Srdjan Suki, taken from http://noticias.sapo.pt/foto.html?id=0
on the 3rd of June 2006 at 00h49m
So I’ve been very absent from the blog world…
Life has it’s flip top upper under left right, right to left turns in time…in space, that sometimes we freeze when we awaken from a sudden and unexpected tumble drier spin…
Another beer for the night ride…another moment broken by silence…by Ba Ba performed by Sigur Rós…and life, to get back on track (if it ever had a track to follow) should really go Ba Ba Ti Ki Di Do
In the past weeks I lost, I lost, I gained and gained…in the past weeks a lot of people lost, a lot of people gained…maybe I grew older faster in the past weeks than in the past year…but what I realised is that there is still so much I want to grow towards…that I want to distance from…hat I want to develop…that I want to undo…I know what I search for…I believe, or make myself believe that I know how to reach it…but what I really know is shit. Never make yourself believe you know cause you don’t…someday your card castle may fall apart with a simple wind breeze, not mattering how large and solid you made the basement.
Listen to others and grow, even when they have nothing to say…
Try to walk in someone else’s shoes and feel how hard it is for them to fit…
Try to see through someone else’s eyes and you might need some time to adapt to the lightning…
We are nothing without others (whoever they might be)…

I.M.H.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olhar para nós mesmos do ponto de vista de um terceiro ajuda a compreender tudo bem melhor, é verdade.
Mas tou aqui para te dizer uma coisa, que já deves saber. O Tom Yorke não faz nada mal? Em fase de pré escuta de The Eraser, estou rendido, de novo!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home