Sunday, April 30, 2006

Music towards...


Pictures by I.M.H. for Time Fractions

I anxiously await for certain moments in life…certain happenings just swallow our attention…I want to “Sail to the moon” (song performed by Radiohead on the album Hail to the thief)…with yOU…
And I realise I am lost in this city…three pillars are gone and I stumble into loneliness…I still don’t belong here even I demand my self to be here as quick as I want to make my self believe so…I want to swallow my self into….music…so I listen to music…all kind…

Hysterical Mutations into Implosion.
Music Towards Venice, towards us...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ricardo Terleira said...

"... certain moments are all we live for! ... " É estranho como ainda hj tive o prazer de apreciar essa bela melodia, tive de Post...ar! :D

É uma bela cidade pero, non-grata! Tanto dá tudo como te deixa totalmente só! Por cá estamos nos, sempre contigo em mente, bem, claro!

Ouve tanta quanto puderes, Abraço

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home