Friday, January 21, 2005

The Living Road.

“Con toda palabra, con toda sonrisa, con toda mirada, con toda caricia, me acerco al fuego, que todo lo quema, la luz de tu cara, la luz de tu cuerpo…” Lhasa in “Con toda palabra” performed in “The Living Road”

With the words that slowly dance in my mind I can only say my blog is reaching the amazing purpose to touch every single soul in a very single and personified way! Everyone that reads this is obviously starting to build it’s own interpretation of what this blog is trying to mean, and most of all, is starting to build an image of me…yes, me the imploding mutant hysteria…I see the comments as projections of my way of living life and the way people built an interpretation of those words in a sense they correspond to their believes. So I’m learning about myself in others as I read and discuss comments about my blog…I believe you should do the same…

The biggest curiosity is that from the same post I throw online, I get completely different reactions about the same words…we interpret what we read in function of our believes, our history, or way of being and the way we are…that’s how I read and write…so let me drink from your fountains, let me receive more of you…I’m hungry…I want to know more about myself and about you…

Thanx to all who have commented directly or indirectly my new form of public expression…

I.M.H.

P.S. – Written after spending a calm but very unexpected and pleasant evening with A and his Italian friends with an amazing night view over Lisbon and the river that bathes the city…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recorro, mais uma vez, às palavras de outros para intervir neste teu espaço; encantado que estou pela tua introdução… As palavras poéticas são de Edwin Muir, do Reino Unido, traduzidas por Cecília Rego Pinheiro e inscritas na colectânea “Rosa do Mundo – 2001 poemas para o futuro”, da Assírio & Alvim.


“Amigo perdi o caminho. Eco: O caminho prossegue.
Há outro caminho? Eco: O caminho é só um.
Tenho de reconstruir o trilho. Eco: Está perdido e desapareceu.
Para trás, tenho de caminhar para trás! Eco: Nenhum vai lá ter, nenhum.
Então farei daqui o meu lugar, Eco: (A estrada continua),
Permanecerei imóvel e fixarei o meu rosto, Eco: (A estrada avança);
Ficarei aqui, ficarei para sempre. Eco: Nenhum se fica por aqui, nenhum.
Não consigo encontrar o caminho. Eco: O caminho prossegue.
Oh, os lugares por que passei! Eco: Essa viagem acabou.
E o que virá por fim? Eco: A estrada prossegue.”


AG

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home