Tuesday, January 25, 2005

...burnout.....towards the of noise silence...

The difference between every personality i assume lays in every single bit that makes them all look alike!
The past days I haven’t been able to ride the Imploding Mutant I was becoming…I am closer to the Talkshow Host that has characterized me over the past years. But thinking about it makes me realize I’m all of them in one…

My post “The noise of silence…” has received curious feedback from different sources and resources. I never believed it would have such an impact on every single soul that dignifies to visit my blog.
I draw two new poles in the way we perceive the world: me ---everyone else (infinite). We interpret the world in conformity to the poles that unbalance us the most…like everything we look for homeostasis. If it lies in us, we interpret in function to us…is it lies in everyone else, we go that way so we don’t unstabilize our sphere…I KNOW THIS SEEMS VERY OBVIOUS, but I give you all a challenge: When we’re making out new conclusions lets try to draw them the other way, that is, from the perspective that suits us the least! Were will we get? More and more unstable or a stronger chaotic stability? Maybe just nowhere! Can we get away from the perspective that suits us the least?

I.M.H. and everyone else.

P.S. – There are some new physics theories that the experts on the matter say that will turn all our paradigms upside down. From the Strings Theories to the Pioneer satellites slowing down in the universe in opposite to all mathematic calculations! Is it possible we are reaching a new era in mankind development? Will the big physics theories fall to pieces? I’m really thrilled about these new findings, or better some people seem to know this for decades but just now they have been able to confirm it! More chaos leads to a higher level of development and equals more stability

P.S.2 - "Change everything you are and everything you were. Your number has been called. Fights and battles have begun. Revenge will surely come, your hard times are ahead. Best, you've got to be the best. You've got to change the world, and use this chance to be heard, your time is now.
Best, you've got to be the best, you've got to change the world, and use this chance to be heard. Your time is now; Don't let yourself down and don't let yourself go,your last chance has arrived."
performed by Muse in "
Butterflies And Hurricanes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home