Thursday, April 28, 2005

Where i end and you begin!

The spirits of ghosts wonder through me. My body and my mind leave me suspended in between daily wonders and moonlight nightmares, like a werewolf mutates during dusk and dawn! “You can scream, and you can shout! It’s too late now! Because you’ve not been paying attention!” Thom York sings in 2+2=5 from the album “Hail to the thief” performed by Radiohead.

Various ways of acting transmute my existence as I change scenario…I suppose we all change during the day (awaken state) adopting the postures (and I don’t mean only physically) that suit us the most…not all of them fit like gloves (I JUST KRANKED UP THE VOLUME TO THE MAXIMUM ON MY HEADPHONES), but there is always that one, that fits us the most and we know that with a few adjustments would become, even with its system failures, the best personality we could adopt…on the other side, while trying to be me I’m never really me…this is frightening due to the "mascara" I am always wearing: the persona! The persons we aspire to become are never those persons we imagine, and every person we know is not really what we make of him/her…as good as we know them, they are never equal to the image we build up in our head…so I sail myself up to the moon, look down and absorb myself as I do while looking at other persons…it’s really strange we can evaluate ourselves from the distance, but like every evaluation we are influenced by everything we are, imposing judgements and “sphere stabilizators” to maintain homeostasis, even dysfunctional ones…and what appears to be the worst is that while making auto-evaluations, I distort even more my perception avoiding destabilizations not being able to correct this system failures…and this incapability becomes even more petrified as closer we get to self and mental pathological states! So pathology seams more as an end-state than the beginning of something, because as we reach it, things become more irreversible!?
This records leads me towards other dimensions of my self...I would like to share this right now (1h55m a.m. – 28/05/2005) and let somebody’s else’s body and mind be re re-dimensioned like I’m doing with mine…I want a specific person and you can’t probably imagine who you are…someday you will…someday I will…mutating.
Thanks all for reading,

Hysteria during a Mutant Imploding…at his best…"Over my dead body" Thom York sings in Go to sleep in the same album performed by the same band

P.S. – And now you ask: And this one, would you fuck her? No, I would first like to gently caress her!
P.S. - "There! There!" Same band same album...

2 Comments:

Blogger Egomet said...

Será este um dos álbuns, que na sua totalidade é capaz de desencadear “aquele arrepio pelas costas”?! Se é que esse arrepio é realmente possível...provavelmente consiste apenas num constructo, numa pseudo-sensação, algo que gostaríamos que acontecesse.

Egomet

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...em relação ao prazer que tivemos em ver a foto... e são muitos os dominíos em que nos provocou reacções...

Vejamos: ousando a manipulação dialética, optámos por resgatar o vocábulo que continuadamente nos sensibiliza: "homeostasis". Propomos, ou melhor, sugerimos, com alguma arbitrariedade, a usurpação do seu sentido e, para isso, optámos por atribuir maior leveza ao discurso e reinventar o mesmo: homeostasis/HOMOESTASIS. Conscientes das nossas limitações, no domínio da psicologia, entrámos deveras no nosso território - que no nosso caso terá necessariamente outro volume, 1+1=200.

Numa segunda hipótese equacionámos todo o nosso universo fetiche, as nossas fantasias. E desejaríamos um alargamento do plano proposto pela imagem, sem nunca descurar uma alternância nos assuntos propostos por este blog, com a possibilidade do mesmo incluir outros níveis de "sublimação" ou até mesmo "submersão" quando a abordagem se extender aos liquidos ou às matérias fluídas.

Referenciando a estrutura iconográfica do objecto em análise, vemo-nos forçados a sugerir outras intensidades e emoções - pictoricamente ousamos a substituição do azul pelo vermelho; denotamos ainda a ausência de uma protuberante rapina em seu corpo(estamos a disponíveis para colaborar na sua localização).

Em tom melódico acrescentariamos a este "quadro", em voz off, a récita do seguinte excerto da obra "Fausto" de Goethe:

"Oh, não queira jamnais sentir a outra!
Duas almas habitam no meu peito,
Uma da outra separar-se anseiam:
Uma com órgãos mat'riais se aferra
Amorosa e ardente ao mundo físico;
Outra quer insofrida remontar-se
De sua excelsa origem às alturas."

Lisboa, 29 de Abril de 2005

O autor deste blog ausentou-se para assistir ao esperado musical MammaMia. Consentimos esta momentânea troca de papéis, pela importância que atribuímos às nossas próprias relações maternais, como o entendemos.

"Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I’ve missed you
Yes, I’ve been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go."

AGGA

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home