Sunday, April 10, 2005

Idioteque on other directions...

The perception of a kind of perfection generated by chaos makes me float in unidentified directions that are others that I, at first, determined…makes me feel like an idiot dancing in a radio tuned discotheque! But even so I let myself go at he beat, rhythm of various instruments all played individually but creating and unanimous atmosphere…I don’t need vision, taste, touch or smell: music leads me into all those senses and kinesis transports me in an undetermined numbers of positions and places, with people and surroundings that make surreal seem real, and Dalí painting looks like a common photograph picture of our daily life.
I can’t avoid the city to take me there…I want to be taken there…I demand it and force it…implode, explode, combust, corrode, develop, degradate, decay, expand, inflate, shrink…I go bigger and smaller, but I go…my sphere is in constant change and, even when sometimes it is painful or appears unpleasant, I know at the end it will be better! Everything will get in it’s right place, despite every single phase it has to go through…I feel people are too stubborn to change, tied to their stable and homeostatic pseudo happiness produced by pills, fake movements and behaviours…but that it just my feeling, it doesn’t mean it’s a good one…maybe I’m too tied to my pseudo chaotic unbalanced sphere control!

Just an Imploding Mutant deranged by Hysteria.

P.S. – I saw a great Nicola Conte concert today…especially the drummers and horns performances!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home