Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Mirror Conspiracy.

I feel silence…may I be obsessed with the noise that silence projects in my direction.
To percept silence from those directions we are focused on collapsing every other form of non-silence that stumbles on our perceiving organs leads me to conclude that the selectivity of the way I function, lots of times, runs on my disfavour.

Silence, it’s not just towards sound, but I’m using this term as all forms of perception absence…conscious perception absence.
I look into a mirror and many times I see someone else onto witch I have an opinion about…from witch I make judgments and from whom I have preconceptions. Someone who gives me noise and silence. I easily read and interpret my behaviours in the mirror, being able to gain sound from silent moments. But as I walk away from it I do not assume them, gaining the usual posture I had before I stood in from of it.
A probable mirror conspiracy… (to be continued)

I.M.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home