Friday, March 11, 2005

Mysterious…still holding on this sea.

Did you really want? No I didn’t…
The movement of my sphere stumbles on wished desires that aren’t always what how I structured them. So I can resolve this in two different ways: Or accept it as the wished desired fulfilled or rejecting it and looking for another one.
Inside the accepting option, I will have, consciously our unconsciously, always the notion that it’s not the exact right piece for that place on the puzzle, so I can accept reality or adapt perception of reality – one leads to deception and settling for less, the other with denial and distortion.
In the rejection option I may stumble on some other three options: frustration for not finding something at least as good as the one denied and so being able to settle for even less (bigger frustration); finding something different that is not even better or worst than the previous, not comparable, but delivers the same level of satisfaction than the previous so the sphere has to settle for the same amount of satisfaction (indolence); or really finding something better (sometimes looks as an unreachable task)!

Should I retune my frequencies and settle for less or should I keep a high standard and hope that the last option comes to life?…for now, I will keep rolling and not settling because my purpose for the year doesn’t allow me to become dishonest and honesty delivers a opposite for towards indolence!

“It’s always the same, wake up in the rain, head in pain, hung in shame, a different name, same old game, love in vain, miles, and miles and miles away from home again.”
The Cure in “The edge of the deep green sea” from the album Show

I.M.H. somewhere in “The edge of the deep green sea!” (Probably one of my favourite songs from The Cure, especially the version performed in Show, but never forget A Forest)…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Absum ab ista sententia"

Without knowing if what I tkink really matters…But I truly like to think and to question (I believe it is somehow good for me)....It seems to me that settling two options is almost reductionist and simultaneously exaggerated, or maybe not… "Verba me deficiunt" (words are missing to me) to explain what I exactly think about this…I just know that things are not as simple as you are trying to settle them when you establish two completely opposite options. Two poles…whatever they refer to, cannot be applied without interaction between them…the only thing I believe you can settle is in between both options…ruling your decisions according to your own beliefs. It is like when we think about Reason and Emotion…
We need to grow stronger with what and who is around us, trying to accept what life gave to us (at least we can try…although sometimes it seems too difficult to accept something…but that’s how life is)…Life is the master and we are the pupils…

”Things change yet so much stays the same
Life’s just a dream we have of reality
Love's strength enhances what we have
And then strips us of our sanity
Still I stay
Growing strong
Every day
Closer to you
It's strange
Yet somehow obvious
That what we want the most
We must let go
Your head is freer still than mine
And not so cluttered with morality
Still I stay
Growing strong
Every day
Closer to you
Closer to you
Memories cloud our minds
Invading too much time
We build our own cages
Blames of no significance
In love its of no relevance to life
This very moment
I try every day
So still I stay
Growing strong
Every day
Closer to you
So still I stay
Growing strong
Every day
Closer to you
Closer to you”
“Closer” - Lamb
AM

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home