Saturday, April 02, 2005

Plastic Love Memory


Te essence of the past days have thrown me into moments of intensity…one year ago I could never predict all this cascade of events evolving inside and outside of me…
The question is: Is everything better or worse?
I can not define…I could say it is different…better in some of the aspects and worse in other…the rhythm is completely different…the pace, the smell, the sound, the touch and image of the whole thing…the world has become a different place for me…so I can only conclude, that it’s not the world that has changed, it’s me and mostly the way I live and perceive the world.

I believe I’m enjoying more my life…mostly due to the greater position of indifference I inherited now, confronting myself more with choices and the importance of making them in life…facing important choices...attacking things I believe…not avoiding things that disturb me, but cleaning everything up…not leaving messes behind.

The first three months of the year are over…I’ve been as honest as I could…I’ve had/seen some peculiar moments with birds…

Thanx to all who’ve made this possible. Love, peace and empathy to you all…
I.M.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home