Sunday, March 20, 2005

Cropduster

The beauty of a female body that swings at the sound of a beat, of a movement, of a smell, of a touch, of an glimpse, synchronizes my feelings and makes me dream in a passionate way about it…wanting to listen to it with my fingertips, watch it with the tip of my tongue, smell it with my eyes.
Sometimes I obsess with figures of female forms that I can’t have…I guess everybody does, but does everybody obsess the way I do, not being able to substitute that image for another one? It’s so strange how emotional I become, and how irrational I perform when I get controlled by a beauty image, that by the passing of days I start to corrode, so I can easily accept the unreachable aspect of this form, not trying even to reach it. I will not fight gaining to much respect for my opponents, not establishing an honest or even dirty fight to posses what I desire…I to softly accept what my supposed destiny lays in front of me, even when it looks reachable – I’m too soft.
Thankfully I always wish for what I don’t have not preserving what I already gained…

I very fast post by I.M.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home