Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dreamsequence...

As I walked alone through the empty city streets at 2 in the morning I stumble on garbage man, whores, drunken adolescents, billboard changing mans…single moments of life isolated by the silence that their sounds submerge in me, because my ears are shut by dEUS, in an Ideal Crash as the dreamsequence evolves…like living under water listening to music…the problem is that we always need to reach the surface to breath or we die: “Wouldn’t you like to be able to breath underwater?”

I’m writing this new post and feeling like floating underwater or flying above the city lights that peacefully sleeps in a restful night…images of all kind burp in my visual perception as I close my eyes…people appear in them, others I make disappear...I choose this dreamsequence, as I also choose how it starts or ends, but I can’t avoid the interference of my whole self, that implodes undesired things into it (undesired, unresolved, unwanted, disturbing…whatever)…not even our awaken dreams we completely control…these aren’t free of scars and bursts…but are the closest we get to our perception of perfection, even it may be very imperfect!
Even so, not being able to imagine makes us more than dead to whatever we are, but we must be able to return to the real world…I’m proud of being a Spaceboy performing as a Talkshow Host feeling as an Imploding Mutant Hysteria in the body that was given to me.

Dream in a sequence of 1 = 2 and 2 + 2 = 5
I.M.H.

P.S. - 0% substance used in the making of this post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

“perception of perfection, even it may be very imperfect!”… I believe this is the sentence which made me comment this new post. There is no possible perception of perfection, simply because perfection does not exist. Even so, I liked the way you transmitted the idea…although there is no perfection we want it all the time…we search it as pilgrims (as the search described by Daniel Defoe in “The Pilgrims’ Progress”), some more than others, but in the end this is a common goal. We all know, somehow, the way we want things to happen…we have this need to establish some fake control of our existence. Probably when we try to establish fake paths we are simply existing, not living…to live is something more intense, although most of the time it does not correspond to our desired existence…But since you are many living in one, the level in the hierarchy of “fake” perfection you attain is higher…

“When I'm low, and I'm weak, and I'm lost
I don't know who I can trust
Paranoia, the destroyer, comes knocking on my door
You know the pain drifts to days, turns to nights
But it slowly will subside
And when it does, I take a step, I take a breath
And wonder what I'll find (…)
(…) Too much blood, too much hate, turn off the set
There's got to be something more
When Mohammed, Allah, Buddah, Jesus Christ
Are knocking down my door
I'm agnostic getting God, but man
She takes a female form
There's no time, no space, no law
We're out here on our own (…)
(…) Check the meaning
(The human condition)
Check the feeling
(The human condition) (…)
(…) The human condition, the big decisions
The human condition, the big decisions (…)
I'm like a fish with legs, I fell from the tree
I made a rocket (check the meaning), I made a wheel
I made a rocket (check the feeling), I swam the ocean (check the meaning)
I saw the moon (say a prayer), I seen the universe (and beyond)
I see you (check the feeling), I see me (check the meaning)
That's my reality
And while the city sleeps we go walking
It's a beautiful world
And when the city sleeps we go walking
We find a hole in the sky and then we start talking
And then we say "Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ
Buy us some time, buy us some time"
Hear what I'm saying
Can you hear what I'm saying?
Can you hear what I'm saying?
Can you hear what I'm saying?
It's gonna be alright”
“Check the Meaning” performed by Richard Ashcroft
……

“Quando Falo com Sinceridade não sei com que Sinceridade Falo”

“Não sei quem sou, que alma tenho.
Quando falo com sinceridade não sei com que sinceridade falo. Sou variamente outro do que um eu que não sei se existe (se é esses outros).
Sinto crenças que não tenho. Enlevam-me ânsias que repudio. A minha perpétua atenção sobre mim perpetuamente me ponta traições de alma a um carácter que talvez eu não tenha, nem ela julga que eu tenho.
Sinto-me múltiplo. Sou como um quarto com inúmeros espelhos fantásticos que torcem para reflexões falsas uma única anterior realidade que não está em nenhuma e está em todas.
Como o panteísta se sente árvore [?] e até a flor, eu sinto-me vários seres. Sinto-me viver vidas alheias, em mim, incompletamente, como se o meu ser participasse de todos os homens, incompletamente de cada [?], por uma suma de não-eus sintetizados num eu postiço.”

Fernando Pessoa, in 'Para a Explicação da Heteronímia'

AM

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home