Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Calm, Fitter, Happier, a pig in a cage on antibiotics…

Today, there must have been an unparalleled arrangement of the universe because, my functioning feels so detuned, so distorted…
“Breath, keep breathing, I can’t do this alone…” Thom York sings in the amazing "Exit Music (For a film)" performed by Radiohead in OK Computer…curiously, this exit music, became the entrance theme for the novel I started to write but never finished…

The way my day evolved appeared to have started the wrong way due to a dream I had last night, that even the instances of my mind started to control, I was never able to abstract from it during the entire day…the image was always coming back, returning in a convulsive way, like I never really woke from the dream, knowing that it was only a dream and I was in what appeared to be the real world…maybe just another matrix…
For a long time I haven’t felt like this…I’ve been working on pictures of my body, dreaming of unsustainable worlds, realities that never gain consistency…do I know where I am, or where I’m going towards…for a moment there, I lost myself (“Karma Police”, performed by Radiohead in the album OK Computer)…I lost the notion of my sphere, I am stumbling in the bottom of it trying to gain centre inside a slowly moving uncontrolled sphere…the dream was a consequence and not a effect of all this chaos, that I can’t harmonize with. So things that seem to be effects, became causes and causes transform themselves in effects and consequently everything spins…but there are things that are pure consequences, and things that are pure effects, even those effects always have to have it’s genesis from something…it’s hard for the human mind to create a paradigm where something emerges from nothing….really nothing: Does this concept really exist: nothing, really nothing! Or is even something nothing?

A chaotic Mutant Imploding during Hysteria

P.S.1 - If you’re thinking it, I’ll answer you: Yes, I would fuck her! Because I’m climbing up the walls…open your skull, I’ll be there.
P.S.2 – Hole post written while listening to OK Computer, performed by Radiohead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home