Monday, April 11, 2005

...caleidoscópio de histórias passadas presentes...

Is a fraction of a second do important in our lives?
Time, that notion created by mankind, may become so timeless sometimes…daily we make decisions that direct us towards goals, paths, objectives, places; but there are also moments, that we appear not to have a sudden notion of control…sometimes I wear a t-shirt that says: “The power stops at the barrel of a gun.”…from the moment that the bullet reaches that point in time/place, we lose power over the action we appear to be in control of. Once I felt I had lost that control in a very evident way…but I also felt that something changed the course of that bullet…I felt that I was lucky enough to have a second chance, something that we mostly never have after a decision is made and the action has already taken place. I don’t believe we have seven lives like cats…I believe that some persons do not even have one, but at least a second chance I had…this was more than eight years ago…loads of things changed inside and around me, but it feels like I’m getting a greater fulfilment of this next shot…was it the laws of physics? some spiritual force? whatever (I’m not going to discuss that), I do not fucking care but I got enough insight, and sometimes this insight is reminded to me, to look at everything from that new and different perspective…

Yes, there are fractions of seconds that are decisive in our lives…I do not control every one of them and, like most persons I know, I let myself go sometimes…but when you’re shooting a gun, don’t start thinking when the bullet is already in the barrel, start thinking before you start pressuring the trigger! You may not get a bullet deflection...or like most peolple say: second chance like me.

Historically Imploding Mutant Hysteria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home