Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Origin of symetry

Photographer: I.M.H.
Production: Time Fractions
From empty wings to empty airwaves…empty thoughts, movements, silence…I transport myself into fractions of time where everything appeared to be perfect and I was too coward to take the risk and be afraid to ruin the moment, the circumstance…our capability to perceive always heavier the negative circumstance in opposite to the positive outcome makes me become angry at myself…sometimes when we want everything we end up with nothing and nothing is always worst than something…

Some days ago I wrote than someone made me see how coward this way of expression can be, and is…it reveals the stupidity of some of my existence and how complaining is so easier than acting, than using the body in synchrony with the mind and make them be one and not retract the body when my mind pushes me in some direction.

So looking at this empty, blue, cigarette package and I travel through my imagination believing I will still have a chance to move and put the body where my mind wants it to be: all over you…where I believe I will be more pleased, but the problem is that it’s not only my sphere in this game, and if it goes wrong I cannot role it back to the starting grid…I feel like a car racer somewhere in the middle of the grid, in a race…I’ve already seen the green light but I can’t still move cause there are some cars in front of me…on the other side I see a gap between some cars and maybe I could reach the front of the race…all this thinking made me loose too much time and I lost the chance I had…so act and do not think…So many spheres, so many places to move, so many chaos, so much of all this things I like…so now I dedicate to you: “Space Dementia” and “Feeling good” performed by MUSE on the album The Origin of Symetry.

So I’m loosing symmetry when I need to gain it. Thanks for taking me of centre on purpose…and subtly shake my sphere from the outside with small movements...

I.M.H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home