Sunday, May 01, 2005

Fake Plastic Trees


I.M.H. - Photographer
Picture handling by "Time fractions"

I could walk around, lonely for days waiting for anything to fall out of the sky; like miracle drugs that provide unexpected sensations and lead me to new worlds…I’m drawn towards apathy this days…I feel like standing still, looking up at the sky and just let the birds fly me away in a late afternoon yellow-painted-sky!
I like to capture dead trees cause they are still standing after their life has been taken… they do not immediately surrender to the fatality of what life has pushed them into. Like a dead captain that after his troops have all been killed in a battlefield stands in front of the enemy knowing he is already dead but he is not giving up…small time fractions that reflect all the past ones...seconds that make the difference in feeling we are dying big or small.
All this comes from the fake plastic trees we see in our daily lives…the ones that melt and mould depending on what’s standing in from of them. So I ask for a Talkshow Host to scream his motto into my ears distracting my attention from what my eyes are wanting to see and my hands want to do (“Talkshow Host” performed by Radiohead as a b-side for the single Street spirit (fade out)).

It’s a night of paranoia where I want to destroy everything that disturbs me, and in an asphyxiating way, gently love everyone that pleases me mentally and physically…an orgy with all the ones I love and all those I desire to love…(those five chords are just hypnotising in this song)…

He was not able to distract my attention…he even focused it more…curious the reversed effect it had on me…probably my unconscious just sucked as a denial, what it really wanted to focus on. The sphere was, for a short time pushed into certain direction when I made the conscious decision to go the other way! This is what I like, the unexpected…I desire and vibrate on it…the obvious and unoriginal, at first, does not affect me, but as it becomes constant, it simply irritates me. There are persons who desire nothing else than pseudo-stability (because we are never stable)…I prefer being aware of the instability and even let myself sink in it and get surprised by the unexpected. Even so there are those whom just make my sphere jump of irritation due to their inability to be themselves and just surrender to the obvious.

Put a stop-no-stop on an Imploding Mutant turning into Hysteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home