Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Did time stop?

Picture by: I.M.H. in a Time Fraction
Well, I’m back…not completely but, I’m back…
“Don’t you feel like time stopped here?” Was the question Georges normally asked me every day of the 10 days into implosion…
Yes it did, cause now it’s like it was never there…like a picture in a frame where I appear but it all just felt like it was a dream (I don’t mean this in the sense of a perfect moment, just another moment).
Curiously there were things that accelerated my everything…moments…you…
As I watched time stop, I couldn’t believe how fast the past year went away…how so many things went on and nothing at the same time…I’m still lost as I was the same time last year, but now much more in control of my self, that I didn’t know 365 days ago.

Sometimes we wish time to stop…some other times we just wished it ticked away quicker and quicker…looking for that miracle drug, I found there is none but myself and every sphere I see myself in and that looks at me to reflect its existence…we suck eachother dry while we make ourselves more fulfilled from what we get from others…
We are nothing without others, and others maybe something without us, but they’ll always need someone…sometimes I just wished that someone was me to make your time stop…
So, don’t you feel like time stopped here? Can I make your time stop? I wish I could do more than just slow it down.
While time stopped I remembered how i love you all so much.

I.M.H. is imploding after recharging…tidal waves rock my shell but it got thicker and more resistant, I just hope it doesn’t get insensitive with the outside of the sphere…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home