Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Celebrate the sun.

Foto: Matt Dunham/AP at Stonehenge

Source:
www.publico.clix.pt on the 21st of June 2005 at 14h47m


To celebrate the sun…to move towards it…to jump towards it…one of our greatest forms of energy, and without it, our species, as we know it, wouldn’t exist. At the same time it can kill us, burn us, blind us…like everything in life, too much of it will kill you.

I’m swallowed by feelings of dawdling…another cross road appears in my life as my elliptic sphere slowly perceives every possibility it can take…for the past years I can not achieve a long term stability in some variables in my life, demanding myself to change constantly. The liquid inside the sphere is dense, but everything outside happens so slowly and I feel no sphere close enough to perceive it…maybe it’s because my inside-in is reflecting too much of myself and not enough of the outside-in and at the same time I think I’m transmitting a fake inside-out. The surface is slippery and the dense liquid with low outside resistance makes an abrupt movement become incontrollable.

So I’m going to enjoy the sun and jump towards it.
I’m imploding into internal hysteria while all this mutations swallow me.

I.M.H.

P.S. – Are you listening to me or are this silent screams swallowed by my inside-in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home