Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Idioteque Castle


Origin: www.publico.clix.pt (25 de Maio 2005, 1h57m)
Driving, all night long through a desert, in a desert road, with glittering stars in the sky and a swallowing full moon in front of me. I listen to the sound a guy in my stereo screams…a ghostly existence of my self…my imagination, inside my imagination, imagines how to change the course of this machine searching for the best outcome in a situation of disintegration…and she says hello…and I smile…and she turns around…and I keep smiling…ironically smiling and return to my driving.
As I reach a castle in the middle of nowhere…there are huge lights illuminating the building and the sky…the bottom part of the castle is all red, hells red, while the top tower glitters a calm-caribbean-ocean blue…two security guards wearing masks and black smocking receive me while saying: welcome to the sphere castle, let yourself role and be rolled…your stability depends on your instability!
I walk inside, let them park my car and I listen to a “Personal Jesus” by Depeche Mode performed by Marilyn Manson. So now I let your imagination produce what happens inside this castle…I’m sure you’re part of the story, but are you part of my story? Do you want to be part of my story? Do I want you to be part of my story? Maybe I’ll beg for you to come inside…an endless story as aromatic, colourful, melodic, tasty, erotically touchy friends make up the life of a sphere inside a castle and it’s outside gardens and surroundings…
As we enter this party in a new fascinating location, people wear all kind of masks, from medieval to futuristic costumes…some don’t wear a costume and others don’t wear anything at all. The drinks and substances are already making some effect but not taking you off the ground…the lights gain sound, the sound seems to smell, every smell seems to touch, every touch has a taste…I’m rolling…on level ZERO of the castle.
Now everything seems in its right place as 1=2 and 2+2=5. I am ready for Idioteque.

Hallucinating, as an Imploding Mutant silently screams Hysteria while trying (How) to disappear completely.

P.S. – This goes out to all of you with blue cigarette packages…Yes, now I would like to first gently caress you…very gently.
P.S. – The italic words/sentences in the text refer to Radiohead songs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home