Friday, June 17, 2005

Plastic Flowers

Time Fraction

Plastic flowers derived from a fake plastic tree…will they create fake plastic memories? Of course not…because they are not given as coming from a fake plastic tree…it’s not the flower that matters, but the gesture…but as simple as natural it seemed, I was very positively surprised by it…

The city exhales heat…the warm weather makes everything appears slower, as being part of the matrix movie…the smells become more intense…the light is more intense…the sounds more distant…my body gains sensations that demand a bigger attention…I'm sweating, I have to move slower. I have to look for shadows! I have to drink! More parts of my body hitch…and my mind is absorbed by all this small, but suddenly significant physiological functionalities! I feel like a cannonball floating (Copyright from Damien Rice’s song Cannonball). But I’m floating, even if it feels like a cannonball, and that’s what matters: to be able to float, not drag myself through every single moment. Let yourself float with me…
But at the same time I enjoy all this behaviours I observe in people…I like seeing them troubled with their bodies and those of others…I’m easy to please, cause I find amusement in nearly everything…but everything has to be in it’s right place. Twenty eight years took me right here…where will another twenty eight take me? Further away, but honestly I’m just concerned where tomorrow will take me…

Thanks for that flower in particular…
I.M.H.

P.S. – Of course sometimes I write specifically directed to somebody in particular, and in this post that is more than obvious…but not the entire post. Thanks for making me feel that you are being you when I'm with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home