Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Mirrors and birds in a warm night in the city

Am I such a dreamer? No I’m not…I’m surprised with my ability to percept reality in such a close to reality, as real as it can be.
The other day I was discussing sphere existence parameters with my close friend x-ina (djFFWD), and he alerted me for one thing: the walls of the elliptic sphere! This are constituted by several materials from inside to it’s outside, but in this world there are some preferential layers of covers, being mirrors the most evident construct. These mirrors can work in 4 dimensions: 1. Inside-in; 2. Inside-out; 3. Outside-in; 4. Outside-out.

So here I go rolling with my ellipse, turning my mirrors, my acrylic, my cement wall…….so many possible surfaces, like a chameleon, adapting himself to the environment, trying to blend but not always choosing the right costume…the situation is not only how we want to appear to others, it’s how we really appear, how other perceive the appearance/being/behaviour/(everything that constitutes the existence…lets call it whOLE) and what they extract from it…what I extract from my whOLE, what I want to exhale, to evidence, to reach, to breath, to see, to smell, to find, to touch, to grab…and what others let me…
This sphere is gaining so many dimensions, but I’m still not pleased with the end result…but as days go by, it appears to be more and more complete…another bird just appeared in my life, so unexpectedly, so significantly…so…so bird.

The city breaths a silky breeze through my window…the city is asleep, and I smoothly hang over the place I’ve fallen in love with…it grabbed my and passionately caresses my body as I float over it…the summer makes this nights so warm, but so pleasant…a year has passed, and what remains of everything that was is more of everything that would ever be…
Thanks for reading…really, thank you!

I.M.H.

P.S. – …and blue cigarette-package girls. You know who you are! No it's not you just because you are holding a blue cigarette-package.

“Sometimes a wind blows…And you and I, float in love, and kiss forever in a darkness. And the mysteries of love come clear. And dance in light in you, in me, and show that we are love.Sometimes a wind blows and the mysteries of love come clear.”
Mysteries of Love performed by Anthony and the Johnsons. Originally performed by Julee Cruise, written by David Lynch and Angelo Badalamenti. (I do not like to insert complete lyrics, but with this one it just felt the need to be complete, and not just a specific sentence!)


1 Comments:

Blogger Saleiro said...

Nesta visita não tenho tempo para ler grande coisa do teu blog mas vou voltar a passar por aqui.Porquê em inglês? Tou curioso. Abraço

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home