Monday, June 13, 2005

A Day Fraction.

No elliptic spheres...no gravity...no speed...no sound...no silence...no nothing...28 years ago, I was born on the 12th of June 1977...Just a date, nothing special or particular, but a process of giving me an independent body…from that moment, physically I became one, even not being aware of it at the beginning…my conception was about 9 moths before, but when did I start to role? Some time ago…………I don’t know and just sometimes I care about it.

Today I just want to thank everybody that spared some time to remember me and making this individual existence a more involving one, making me realise those physically and spiritually close spheres…all those that made me become me…it was not an amazing day, but it had its little flavours…the ones that make time stop!
To all my various friends, the aromatic ones, tasty ones, colourful ones, touchy ones and melodic ones…and maybe some kinetic ones, a very big and involving THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL, for making me, me…and some of you made this day really special, even that some just took Time fractions!

I.M.H.
P.S. – Time fractions is not a measure, it’s a state of mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger scelta said...

As your room neighbour I´ve the honour to be the first commentator of this post and say: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

;D

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Como amigo desde miúdo tive o prazer de te ver crescer e crescer junto contigo. Que possamos continuar a comunicar para sempre! E espero que surfemos em breve! Mesmo!!! Para quando? Que tal este fds? Abraço.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home