Thursday, June 23, 2005

Celebate the moon

Foto: Ross Hailey
Source: www.publico.clix.pt on the 22nd of June 2005 at 16h04m

The moon, has a dark side…but why call it dark just because it never sees the sun light? Why not call it unknown side, because the inside of the moon also never gets in contact with the sun light but it’s not called “dark”.
This moon exhales the past days and that is why it represents so well how they were: warm!
This grey satellite of our planet with huge subtle influence on our daily physiology implodes, in silent hysterical screams, major mutations…this blog only represents a side of the entire elliptic sphere that constitutes my self…it’s the reflection of a daily existence summarized and digested.
The absence of major light sources, more abundant at night transports me towards this other sides of whatever I am…of whatever I make myself believe you are, trying to touch your dark sides…the ones the light does not expose…that ones I want to gradually taste, to passively listen to, to gently caress, to slowly smell...and without seeing, I want to create an image of it. Maybe it’s the music I’m listening[(Sigur Ros, performing the album ( ) ]to that slows my visions…maybe it’s due to an email I received today from special bird with Spanish tints on its feathers…maybe it’s just my way of perceiving the outside-in.
Of course the celebration of the sun melts in the celebration of the moon, as the celebration of the moon melts in the celebration of the sun…and the sphere is gaining stability and consistency for a few hours…maybe just minutes…but it will maintain its search for all the inside in and out as it perceives the outside in and outs…thank you all for reading and maintaining this spinning tendency, over itself and the spinning of the axe.

I.M.H.

P.S. – A global post…not a particular one in the majority of aspects.

1 Comments:

Blogger scelta said...

Estas fotos já me tinham fascinado quando as vi no site do Público mas com este fundo preto, elas ganham outra percepção, mais profunda! Penso eu de que... ;D

E toma lá Xavier mais uma frase que me veio parar às mãos (quer dizer aos olhos!)...

"O trabalho fascina-me... às vezes fico parado a olhar para ele sem conseguir fazer nada"

(e sem autor, mais fácil para copiar!)

Fica bem, bjos.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home