Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Is this it?

Could this be it? Could this moment mean everything and nothing at the same time…the beginning of something that just ended, or the end of something that begun…are there moments?…create moments, and tonight I wished I could create one but I’m physically away…I could still create it by erasing my subjectivity and becoming clear to everyone I’m trying to reach out too…things that appear so beautiful may collapse so suddenly into nothing…I want to shout but I really feel speechless and not even my hands desire to scream it out.
Of course that by not creating a moment, I’m maintaining one that has been created! The sphere in it’s perfect action. The soil is slick, but not too fast…I’m not centred but I don’t desire do destroy this homeostasis…this apparent balanced that exists between me and some spheres that have become closer…closer by the proximity I built, or by the proximity they’ve let me gain…but yes, I’m responsible for my actions and situations around me, not completely cause all moments depend of every piece that integrates it as every piece contributes to the whole balance.
So this unbalance you, and you…yes and you, but not you, lead me towards this balance that, as days go by I become more unbalanced…yes I would love to dance and rebalance! Do you want to dance?

Imploding into an unbalanced Mutant of elliptic spheres Hysteria…under influence of the not yet released Sigur Rós album “Takk”…yes I’m back, the holidays are over and I just wished Fall was here so we could cuddle warmly into eachother while dreaming physically distant (really distant). Yes, I’m talking to you…yes you, but you too…and you that I miss so much…and I miss you too! But not you!

So I conclude: This is not it! There is no "this"…there is only a: THAT WAS IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Saleiro said...

parece que os Sigur estão de volta aos tempos em que me prendiam aos auscultadores, já tardava!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Igguk said...

Já dizia Fernando Pessoa..., existem 3 emoções num texto escrito.
1ª O sentimento do autor ao escreve-lo;
2ª O sentimento que ficou transcrito;
3ª O sentimento do leitor ao lê-lo.

Os momentos somos nós que os criamos, condicionados pelo que nos rodeia. Quando nos apercebemos que o estamos a viver ele já faz parte de um passado recente

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home