Sunday, September 11, 2005

I passed it on to...

The silence always drawn into words of screams inside a world with no air and where sound waves are not able to develop. The inside of the sphere is only audible to the inside itself, while an outside scream becomes known as far as the waves can go…
But while silence sometimes means more then a dictionary full of words, the scream we want to expel demands always a balance between reason and emotion…I’m more fond of emotion than reason, even I use my reason to sharpen my emotions and my emotions to proceed with my reasoning…so again the balance of the unbalanced moment trying to maintain it’s homeostatic balance rebalances itself into harmonic-unbalanced-chaos.

So simple words pull me back to my pleasant unbalance moment, while other, or the absence of them takes me towards chaotic-unorganized-balanced (the order of this words may be changed but they might not mean the same…but may represent better what you feel…yes you, all of you that read this ****).

I’m trying to balanced myself into the centre of this chaotic sphere, building on this fresh and new “Pocket Revolution” performed by dEUS…
Thanks for visually absorbing my words.

I.M.H.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bart Van Belle said...

http://pocketrevolution.blogspot.com/

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home