Friday, September 02, 2005

Paranoid writing.

“You are waiting for the moment, but the moment doesn’t exist! The moment existed!”
Two days ago I suddenly spitted out this sentence while talking to a Killo! It matches my previous post of Is this is? -> no, that WAS it!
So I am always trying to imagine what is uncertain when the only thing I can really analyse is the past, cause the future may be near but is still not here! I’m wished I could be hunting for secrets tonight and hunt those demons…against demons…so I am going to listen AGAINST DEMONS…cause I want to be born again, and you are helping my rebirth! I have no idea how all this is going to develop, but right now I feel great just listening to your voice…reading words you write me…communicating…

We should be able to dance unexpectedly, in the middle of the night by lunar lightning at the rhythm of our breathing…how I feel childish landing nowhere and shouting silent screams into nothing, just to be read by everyone.
September…what does September have to me? Nothing I suppose, but when we want we can make correlations out of every single stupid obvious past moment, for the same reason we can uncorrelated everything…lets all listen to this “Paranoid Android”…but we will all finish at the “Exit Music (for a film)” Both songs performed by Radiohead on the album O.K. Computer.

I don’t feel the ability to write today even having so much to say…maybe because tonight I’m more of a X, that suddenly turns into a Talkshow Host but has few of this Imploding Mutant Hysteria….thanks to all of you for reading this anyway and for making my life so intresting…love you all!

I recommend the whole album to all of you, just as a flashback!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home