Wednesday, September 14, 2005

We float...apart.

The world turns and keeps on turning. And as we stop it’s like jumping of a moving train as we hit the floor, our body goes forward and hits the ground with all its strength. As we try to stand up, it all depends on the scars we acquire on our hands and knees. No, I didn’t jump of a moving train, yet! But I have to choose a place or moment to jump…the problem right now is that it appears that it’s gaining speed…maybe later it will slow down…maybe he is just reaching cruise-control. Maybe he’s standing still and I have the illusion that he is moving…maybe it’s just me listening to “Talkshow Host” performed by Radiohead…and wanting to float…in confidence…with you…so that we’ll float (Performed by PJ Harvey on the album “Stories from the cities. Stories from the sea.”) as I try to grow up and out of my teenage stupidities. Today you made me see: Oh I have to let the train ride…jump of and on and of and on so I can reach something…something minimally mature.

I.M.H. the infinite child trying to lisen to its mentors but the music is playing too loud.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oube lá, tu não sabes oubir outra musica parece que tás sempre a tocar a mesma ... é o chamado bira o disco e toca o mesmo.

É esferas, é explosões, é mutações.
Mutações em quê? carago! só se for num cagalhão flutuante.
Agora queres saltar dum comboio em mobimento. Não era mais fácil saltares dum prédio alto, aquilo é que era ganhar velocidade, e não te aleijabas, era limpinho.

Tu debias era ir às putas ias ber que te sentias logo melhor.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home