Sunday, September 18, 2005

From me to you: Takk

Everything blossoms as everything reaches its right place.
From today on, I feel we’ve become one as we fused our sincerity into the importance of our existence for eachother…

I do not want to say much, just that I want to thank you, yes you, for existing…for making me smile at this time of day and life…for being you and letting me meet that you…its hard to avoid falling in love with you but I will do it, if that is what matters for everything that just happened to be maintained.

From me to you…no I.M.H….no Talkshow Host…no X. Just me.

P.S. - Eternally, the album Takk by Sigur Rós has now for me a picture in time, and that is you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Passei por aqui, gostei muito, keep on bro* I'm with you all the way*

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home