Friday, September 30, 2005

I wish...for this Landslide to not hit rock bottom, just sea level.

Source: www.publico.clix.pt Foto: J.Pat Carter/AP
20st September 2005 at 22h39m
The blast of water that drown us in the moment of desperation…I want to drown with my headphones on, listening to a certain tune…that certain tune. “Two more years”, performed by Bloc Party right now and that I dedicate to you, yes you...
“Kick In My Heart” performed by Gliss on their debut EP…I like the title, but it’s not the right tune…so I’m going to change it.
But when I say I want to drown, my aim is not to asphyxiate, but the dive underwater and float, drift away, with my headphones on…in a blue world, where I swim around in my little sphere, like I would be in a crystal ball submarine. Disintegration, the entire album by The Cure is what I would really like to listen to now. But I don’t have it right here, so I always want what I don’t have (So Genetic World by Telepopmusic is playing. "Just Breath", she sings)…an unbalanced behaviour of my body/mind/soul for the past days, that becomes obsessive by the urge to control. Like imagining I can control the impact of a wave that is just too big to ride.

So here is “Takk”, by Sigur Rós…probably the album of the month for me for several reasons as most of you already noticed while waggling around this blog. When I created this miniscule place on the World Wide Web, I had no idea how in certain moments I would really Implode and Mutate into my Hysteria…I try not to judge my self, but sometimes it becomes inevitable, as I puke when I look over my shoulder and see how I behaved…but on the other hand that’s me…in a pure anxiety stade due to the feeling of loosing everything I wished for at that right moment in time. I feel I had it but I lost it due to my stupidity...
I feel I’ve been pushing myslef off centre to block the sphere’s movement…banging myself against the wall in the opposite direction of its movement to see if it slows down for a while…but that block is only a provocation of a little part of me, cause the entire sphere is me…and I’m bumping into other spheres sometimes…am I going to burst? I don’t think so! It’s just another Landslide I threw my entire self into…I may burst, crash, even break, but I will not stop breathing even if all this happens under water. But right now it hurts and aches.

I.M.H.

P.S. – I wish for rain…I wish for wind…I wish for a thunderstorm…I wish for a typhoon. I wish for the weather to change…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home