Wednesday, November 16, 2005

An enchanted samurais sword.

A Samurais Swords gently cuts the air into two parts…
My head hurts like it hadn’t done for the past year…something went wrong last night so I gained this state of physical pain…
I can not sleep…I am warm and cold at the same time.
I would like to cut my head off with a samurai’s sword so I could get rid of this pain…
My sphere is being cut into several pieces (in a positive way I'm discovering parts and sides of the sphere I did not know existed)…I’m lost into someone…someone that is so special, so unique…………someone I love.

Well, I have no physical availability to continue writing…sorry for being so silent and absent, but I don’t know where I am…

I.M.H. in physical pain…

2 Comments:

Blogger Igguk said...

Como é Xavy!? experimenta uma aspirina, e deixa lá a espada em paz.
Quanto à pessoa diz-lhe logo o que sentes...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Miúdo,
tenho dois óptimos filmes para ti: "GhostDog" (por falar em espadas de Samurai...) e "Insustentável Leveza do Ser" (por falar de amor).
Amo-te meu companheiro!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home