Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday Daylight Crash

I’m tired…physically, psychologically…don’t miss understand me, all this is due to some work I have been doing…nothing to do with tiredness of life, of whatever depressive state this might be misunderstood for.
The spheres are rolling, and rolling, in amore independent way…I feel more distance of everyone…I feel not looser, but more distant, with no will to communicate so much…I also don’t have much to say…
On the other hand, my sphere feels heavier…not so unstable…and that makes me see things the other way…
What can I tell every one of you that you mostly haven’t realized by reading this past posts! That my heart beats for someone that has rocked my sphere in every direction…I don’t want to talk about this here, because all I feel belongs to me and you, yes you! But it mostly feels good!
So I’m leaving my blog more silent…due to a lot of factors…even I feel I want to write about a lot of things, some of them are so personal that I can not make them public…when all this is digested and stabilized, I will think how it all affected the spheres movement and existence.

A daylight I.M.H.

P.S. – Antony’s concert one week ago was not amazing, but was very good of course…on the other side, Seu Jorge was emotionally amazing…really CRU!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meu amigo, é só concertos.. tinhas de estar todo estourado! Abraço :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home