Saturday, October 01, 2005

"Special needs" - Placebo

3h36m a.am….I’m a bit drunk and listening to We’ll Float performed by Polly Jean Harvey in repeat…and of course I can think of nothing but you…cause I would like to taste you while listening to this…but instead, I taste silence and air…like my ex-soulmate told me: everyone has what it deserves!

“But one day, we’ll float, take love as it comes!”…and I took it but stumbled on it cause I’m too immature to handle it with distance!
Me wanting you...with distance and silence. I.M.H. - "Remember me? Special needs, suckers dreams(...)" Brian Molko sings in Special Needs but what i really wanted to dedicate to you was the song: "Without you I'm nothing" not that i believe in the title but because it's one of the most amazing songs ever written, for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home