Thursday, October 13, 2005

Weather...

Time is passing by…and I’m revealing less F.E.A.R….and I think which spheres are coming closer to me…I realize who I have and who I don’t have with me…some are so close that I’m not able to see them. Others I gently pull closer to feel them…some are afraid of my sphere, sometimes I’m so afraid of my sphere not knowing why.

But I’m gaining something…The river swallowed a lot of me the past two days…I haven’t slept much in the past nights. Life has been testing my limits and reliability and capacity of resistance in between the strongest emotions and weather changes. I’m still standing, like a dead tree…………………

Thanks to all of you. M. & J. I was specially touched by your testimonials…you can’t believe how important you both are to me…Killa, for just being there being yourself…AGGA for making it all worth, for being yourselves. A., the Orion connection, you know how much I love you.
And you, yes you…let me embrace you and feel the Lamb...and dance, dance in the middle of the desert while the night takes over and the sand feathers around us.

I.M.H., a very tired one…but fulfilled one for having you all.

P.S. – Patrick Wolfs, “Weather” I dedicate to all of you, performed on the album: Wind in the Wires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home