Monday, October 03, 2005

Disintegration...and The Lake *

Photograph by I.M.H. and Time Fractions


What lies behind the curtain? I’ll never know if I don’t look…so much light coming out of there…but what kind of light? Will it illuminate me or, on the other side, blind me? The fear of blinding makes me avoid the possibility of illuminating…so I usually choose the safest path, focusing on the possibility of mistake and not on the possibility of success. But I smile, because as the curtains dance in the wind and sweetly ask me to peep inside, I glimpse at what possible awaits me through that half open door…shadows that dance and giggle…one day I’ll reach the last song of the album and I wish I can only say I saw what was behind the curtain…while another smoothly dances in the night, with another kind of light…“Untitled”, performed by The Cure is playing on my headphones right now…and I hope you are already profoundly sleeping while this track is playing and I move towards the last night smoke, where I will be listening to “Tulips” and “Two More Years” performed by Bloc Party.

I.M.H.
* "The Lake" is performed by the Antony and the Johnsons

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viva maior! Não tem muito a ver, mas já viste o video da Glosoli? Vi hoje a primeira vez no 18 seconds before sunrise. Lindo!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Imploding Mutant Hysteria said...

Dá p ver no próprio site dos Sigur...como dá p ver mais umas coisas! Mas é mais um video fabuloso deles. Abraço

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home