Thursday, October 20, 2005

I can fly...but I want to fly with her.

The rain in dropping in a diluvium way outside...I love rain, mostly when I’m listening to music on my headphones and stand outside feeling every drop that falls on my face...
Listening to this song, so many times “vandalized” on the radio, simply makes me feel like I’m jumping off buildings (“Gabriel” performed by Lamb).

So I have not much to tell all of you, only that my sphere is stuck in-between everything and nothing…I wish I could fell that everything is in it’s right place, but it’s not…I can not love you the way I wanted cause you don’t want that right now…and I wanted to give you so much. And I wanted to make us feel so free…but all this is just between us and not this blog world. Lets just dance...

For all of you that come around here and w.a.s.t.e. your time reading this, I can only thank you for spending time here, even this past month I do not have much to say. Right now I just want to feel the rain on my naked skin…
Love you all for being there for me…

Imploding the Mutants Hysteria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home